I was suffering of empty nose syndrome since 2014 and finally I found a cure. I think what it worked for me it should work for all of you who still have at least 50% turbinates tissue remaining and especially to those of you who have functional problems of that tissue. I feel almost 99% as before the surgery and continuing what I am doing now I am pretty sure I will be again as I was 5 years ago. I do not want to create false hopes for you, but I am pretty sure that my improvements are permanent and you can improve also. I am feeling this way only for 2-3 weeks but looking with endoscope camera in my nose I was able to see the nasal mucosa had dramatically improved.
Below you will find a link containing 3 archives with my nasal mucosa - one of them is since 2016, another one since september 2018 and the last one from february 2018.
The doctor who is seeing me since 2014 said the following after my last examination:
Yes, indeed the progress is remarcable. It is a pitty there is no objective method to measure this, but visually what I can see is now an almost perfect nasal mucosa.
- septum surgery and radiofrequency cauterisation on turbinates in 2013
Symptoms:
- suffocation sensations
- crusts and dryness
- left turbinate was inflating too much and the right retreated almost completely - feeling the right completely too open and the left clogged and painful
- shortness of breath
- feeling of obstruction when breathing, although doctors did not see it and of course their opinion was it was only in my head :)
- poor sleep , a lot of nightmares
- numbness in hands and legs
- dryness in nose, eyes and even hands
- dizziness
As symptoms for me the progress is real:
- I feel almost no nasal obstruction
- The dryness almost completely disappeared
- The sleep is good in more than 90% of cases - and I sleep a lot - it feels so good :)
- nasal mucosities are present 90% like before surgery
- crusts very rarely or not present at all
I feel 99% like before and I am sure I will be better than before.
What I did:
- PRP + Acell injections - I think at least 12 - they helped somewhat - I had the left turbinate inflated too much and the right nostril felt almost empty - the injections helped me in reducing the inflamation from the left and probably because of this the right inflated more. They also improved my sleep, but during time the benefits decreased, but I improved with them.
- what helped me a lot was Ozon therapy - nasal insufflation with Ozon. I know that people believe ozon is toxic but search Internet about this and you will find relevant information that it helps with scar tissue. I did 4 times and the improvements are the ones I am telling you about. How much does this cost - less than 20 dollars. Where I did it ? In Bucharest, Romania - https://www.romedic.ro/dr-tiron with dr Marcvart Maria. I am sure this can be found in many other countries, I am just mentioning where I did it because that was the place where I gained back my life after 5 years of suffering.
- what also helped was Bowen therapy - it helped me to straighten my back and probably because of this it also helped me in finding a better equilibrium between my empty nostril and my blocked left nostril.
- hot water inhalations with plants - camomille and mint especially or inhalant - they did help me in having a better humidification inside my nose.
- vitamins - a mix of B vitamins, D vitamins. Also plasma Quinton - for example this http://bioscem.ro/categorie-produs/plasma-quinton/ - it seems it does have a good effect in body remineralisation and in sustaining healing processes.
- very important diet - not sure where was the initial problem - in my stomach or in my nose, I believe I did an unnecessary surgery because of my stomach reflux which affected nasal mucosa and I cut my turbinates even if it was not necessary - so you should not eat fried foods, fat meat, reduce diaries and remove completely sugar., no mayonaise, no ketchup, no sauces Also probiotics helped - omnibiotic 6 for example. Do eat organic, there are so much poisons in our food nowadays pesticides insecticides so find a good source of food and eat what you prepare at home.
And beyond all of that, from my point of view the most important thing, but can not prove - prayers and faith in God, But faith beyond limits, such faith that even when you feel seek to be sure that God will hear and help you, to not feel that excruciating fear that you will never be well again cause you will be and to keep praying and believing that despite logic and reality YOU WILL BE BETTER. This part I can not teach you how to obtain, it is your part to find God and seek forgiveness.
I am not a doctor, so I have to mention that you use this information without any guarantee, but it did help me and all the doctors in this world can not offer you a better solution :).
May you all be well again, cause I know how hard is to live with this.
I will check to see how to enable comments here and if you have questions I will try to answer you.
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
RăspundețiȘtergereMiine sun la clinica Tiron din Bucuresti. Te-au tratat cu ENS? Poti sa imi dai amanunte te rog?
RăspundețiȘtergereBuna Sonia,
RăspundețiȘtergereEi nu stiu de ENS. Dar o veche cunostiinta de a mea, tot doctor din Drobeta Turnu Severin mi-a recomandat terapia cu ozon pentru problemele mele. Din punctul de vedere al clinicii doctorului Tiron sunt o persoana cu disfunctionalitati ale mucoasei nazale si au incercat sa ma ajute cu foarte mult succes. Nu vreau sa iti creez sperante false - eu am avut operatie cu radiofrecventa care mi-a lasat tesutul disfunctional, astfel ca se pare ca ozonul a ajutat la refacerea tesutului cicatrizat. In cazul taierii cornetelor prin alte metode nu pot spune cat de eficient e ozonul dar cred ca merita sa incerci.
Pe mine m-au tratat cu insuflatii nazale cu ozon si rezultatele au fost foarte rapide - recomand totusi sa te astepti la o zi - doua de disfunctionalitati mai importante - ameteli, reasezari ale cornetelor cel putin dupa primele sedinte. Mult succes.
Multumesc. Si eu am avut doar RF. Mai mute defapt. Am mucoasa disfunctionala dar si cornete micsorate
RăspundețiȘtergeredaca ai timp sa imi spui daca te-a ajutat.multumesc.
ȘtergereHi,
RăspundețiȘtergereFirst of all, thank you very much for your post and positivity, it is very well recieved in a so heart broken community.
Second, I would love to understand a little further about your ozone therapies. The moment I read your post I went inmediatly to look for ozone therapie cliniques and I discover is somewhat hard to understand exactly what to ask for, since Ozone cliniques offer a wide range of therapies and it is not clear to me wich one would be the proper one.
So Iwould love it if you could please explain me (or us) a little more about the therapy. Specially would like to know If the therapy consisted in *Inhalation of Ozone in its Gas Form
(*Considering inhaling as I have read its dangerous fir the lungs, and in this context I have found that the make you inhale deeply, then gave a shot of Ozone Gas using a siringe and then you exhale.)
Or, as a I have also found, the therapy consisted in a inyection of Ozone mix ina Fluid, such as Blood or Saline Solution, which is injected in the Nasal Area. And, if this is the case, would be so kind to describe a little more, like, how much, and exaclty where where you injected.
Aditionally, knowing how many times did had the procedure done and how much time between every procedure would be highly apreciated information.
I would like to say also that, I know the you posted the web site of the place where you had your Ozone Therapy but unfortunately it is somewhat hard to understand it (using the translator app) and also they do not explain in detail the procedure, in order to be able to ask for it in other countries.
As you know, in many parts arround the world its difficult to help people and professionals to understand the nature or purpose of the procedure you ask for, so the more detail you could gave us, especially on this two subjects above described would be highly apreciated.
Fianlly, I do want to also aknowledge your will, and your desire to find not just a physical soulution, but also a spiritual, along with peace of mind and soul. That consitutes an inspiration for me, and I know for many more.
I hope you could find time to answer this questions.
ȘtergereI will try to answer your questions in the order you put them - if not clear, ask please again.
So, the procedure is exactly as you described it:
*Considering inhaling as I have read its dangerous for the lungs, and in this context I have found that the make you inhale deeply, then gave a shot of Ozone Gas using a siringe and then you exhale.
Basically you inhale deeply and while you exhale through your mouth , the doctor push ozone gas through a syringe inside your nostrils (without sticking a needle into your nose, just pushing inside the ozone gas).
No, they did not stick any needle in my nose :).
I did it 4 times till now and after the second meeting the improvements started to be significant. I do 1 per week. I plan to do 12 in total.
you posted the web site of the place where you had your Ozone Therapy but unfortunately it is somewhat hard to understand it
The procedure is as I said to push ozone while you exhale, the precise mix of ozone+oxygen is unknown to me yet, but I will ask them and come back with an update.
The procedure should be a normal one for dysfunctional nasal mucosa or for sinusitis so you might want to ask for that and as I said the precise mix of gas I will add later.
Finally, I do want to also aknowledge your will, and your desire to find not just a physical soulution, but also a spiritual, along with peace of mind and soul.
Not sure I had a choice on that :)). It seems it is a form of wake call from God and somehow it is a form of love, to allow to suffer as much as you need to start to want to change :)). This is also another interesting story - one year before the surgery my only boy was borned and I loved him and still love him so much that I ask God that if there is any sins which should be upon him to give them to me. My son suffered of some form of allergies which made him sleep very poorly (which I wouldn't know if I did not suffer from this) and was very angry all the time and had very few energy. No doctor was able to diagnose him. Fortunately because I suffer from this I understood his pain and through diet and probiotics (mainly changing to organic and eliminating milk) I recovered also my child. Coincidence? maybe , but still the odds are very low to be just a coincidence.
Hi Howtoheal I found very interesting your medical history and all the questions and answers that followed from it. I would like to know where did you get the PRP/Acel injections. Did you get them in Europe or USA?
ȘtergereThanks for answering I will appreciate it
dr Das in Columbus Ohio Usa - at USASINUS
ȘtergereThanks for answering. I am going to try ozone insufflation very soon here in Italy (Verona). My medical ENS history is different from your. I had almost 90% of my IT burned by a butcher doctor. Then, 1 month ago, I underwent turbs reconstruction surgery with donor rib cartilage in Padova with Dr. Piazza. Some of my old symptoms disappeared but now I am feeling a big air lacking sensation. I feel suffocating even though my nostrils are open and I feel the air passing through. Maybe this ozone therapy could help me in some way. I will give it a try.
ȘtergereAdding another reply I gave to someone via email - to have it here :
RăspundețiȘtergereWith 50-75% turbinates tissue you should be fine if it will be fully functional. And also the body can recreate the missing part if giving the time and necessary conditions, which unfortunately I do not understand completely, but I am sure you can find a way. Still I know a few things which are mandatory to do , but not sure for each person if they will be enough:
- a good diet - this way you do not waste unnecessary energy in processing food or eliminating toxic parts of food - go organic and do not eat fried things or food with additives, preservatives, etc
- fast from time to time - you will say again this crazy person is talking to me about religion - no, this is also proved by current medicine that when you fast the body starts to consume the weak cells and do a form of internal cleaning
- find good supplements to support regenerative processes - vitamins, plasma Quinton
When you have the above things in place start ozone therapy, as I showed you it works. Unfortunately I know only 2 doctors in who I would trust and both are in Romania - one in Bucharest and one in Drobeta Turnu Severin, but I am sure you can find someone in Germany - I will ask my current doctor for her method and I will try to post on my blog the details.
- ah and rest as much as possible , your body needs time to regenerate. And wherever you work do not stress yourself , let it be, work, but do not stress yourself when things are not as good as you try them to be.
And above you might need spiritual changes - I think every healing I saw on empty nose syndrome was in connection with returning to God. What that means:
- try to be better and to love and forgive everyone
- also love yourself and accept you as you are with goods and bads, but try to improve the bads part :)
- do not fear - this is the hardest part - when an animal is hurt in the woods it does not fear , just licking its wounds and let itself in the God will, we should do the same cause in the end even if we try we do not control too much of our lives
- pray and ask for forgiveness and if anything else than I told you is necessary you will find it.
Well, first of all, thank you very very much for your incredible response, again it is not only extremely helpful but heartwarming.
RăspundețiȘtergereI will defineteley hope you can find some more info on the concentration and others but for now I have enough information to begin narrwing the search, in Mexico by the way.
I will post any updates I have from here. I also hope we can follow up on this in the comming times and please consider us your friends.
Thanks
I talked with my doctor and said she uses a concentration of 10 -50 micrograms of ozone per liter of oxygen. In my case she used 30, but she was saying that you should find a good professional and let that person decides what should be the best concentration for you. Unfortunately I do not know who should I recommend to you in Mexico. Good luck, my friend!
ȘtergereThank you for posting. I have my turbinates(plenty left) and had a submucosal resection that led to loss of sensation and mucus within 5 years span. Would the ozone be able to repair loss of mucosa? I also have started stem cell therapy(one in each turbinate so far). Not sure how much stem cell/ozone you would reccomend for me. Thank you!
RăspundețiȘtergereI had radiofrequency and it worked. It might work for you also, but unfortunately I can not know. If I would be in your place, I definitely would try it - at least after 4 session if you do not see any improvement you can stop. Good luck! Stem cells might also help, so try both.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you for the reply. I also had several questions in regards to your treatment. How long do your sessions last? Is there a specific amount of time/seconds/frequency your Dr. Holds the 02 for?How many seconds Do you hold your breath while the
RăspundețiȘtergere02 is administered? Lastly,is there a specific type of ozone used? Thank you!
Sorry to answer with such a big delay - I receive the O3 while I am exhaling- this takes less than a minute- probably 30 seconds per nostril. The interesting part is that I feel it for hours after the procedure. I do not hold my breath - I am exhaling while the doctor pushes the O3 through something like a tube into my nostrils from a syringe. I am not aware of being multiple types of O3.
ȘtergereNot a problem, we are appreciative of your kind advice. Just to clarify, is it 30 seconds of exhaling?
ȘtergereAlso, About how many times is the 03 administered per nostril? For example is it twice, 3 times per nostril?
Lastly,you stated that you received 12 prp injections. Did you start having ozone therapy after all of your injections? or during your healing process of stem cell therapy.
Did you originally lack sensation(nerve damage) or just volume/mucosa?
I just would like to know in case it could interfere with the stem cell healing process.
Thank you and kind regards
Hi, to contribute to this, I want to say that I have tried my first Ozone therapy, I just had it on friday, and I will have another one this next friday, I will wait to comment on result until the 4th therapy.
RăspundețiȘtergereI can share that they used a concentration of 20micro grams, with just a small 3 mil syringe, I did one shot in every nostril and hold it in (after a big inhalation of air, to prevent the Ozone to go into the lungs) for 10 seconds.
In summary, it was a small concentration, small quantity (syringe) and for a brief period of time, because I wanted to begin the safest as posible, since it was just the first time.
Altough, I wpuld love to hear how much time do you hold the Ozone after the "shot", and also, how much quantity did you use Howtoheal, or the size of the syrnge.
In the mean time, I wish you both all the best.
what did you feel after? in my case I start sneezing after sometime for a few hours and feels a form of tickeling. I really hope it will help you.
ȘtergereAikel, I hope you find heaking and great results. Where are you getting your treatment? Also how much turbinate do you have? Do you just have nerve damage/no mucosa?
RăspundețiȘtergereHi,
RăspundețiȘtergereI am from Mexico
To be honest I almost did not feel anything, but, I almost didn’t try anything, my research led me to understand that Ozone can be very harmful to the lungs and the Clinique where the procedure was performed didn’t feel as professional as I would wanted it to be, so I decided to play it safe, like really safe, as I said before, they used a really small syringe and with the smallest concentration of O3 posible.
I was not even surprised or disappointed no to feel anything since I just wanted to familiarize with the procedure. As I said before, I will love to comment on results, until a few weeks have passed.
I know and feel the anxiety but I too am working on my mind to help any process that could happen so I am not in a hurry to see results. Remember that is exactly what got us into this.
I am hopeful that this might work so I wouldn’t like to hurt my lungs and change one problem for another.
I will continue, step by step and as safely as possible until I feel certain that the way the procedure is performed on me is safe enough.
Aizkel do you have nerve damage and lack of mucosa? How resected are your turbinates?
RăspundețiȘtergereBoth, very severe. As I have learned it is quite difficult to say a percentage of turbinate since I do not have a comparison of before de radio frequency, but I believe I loss just a few amount. The remaining tissue is absurdly burn though.
RăspundețiȘtergereAizkel,Any improvement from your ozone therapy?
RăspundețiȘtergereIrrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,psoriasis,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
RăspundețiȘtergereSyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.(measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria),Chronic Diarrhea,
Hpv,All Cancer Types,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.
Buna ziua! Sufar de ENS de cativa ani si am urmat multre tratamente atat in Romania cat si in afara. Va pot trimite undeva un email, sau putem vorbi undeva?
RăspundețiȘtergereMultumesc!
i am really curious, if there are other positive results from Ozone-therapy, because i read that it could worsen the mucosa, thats why you should never inhale it?
RăspundețiȘtergere